7 - 11 years
This workshop is only suitable for children aged 7 - 11.
Workshop Leader: Sophie Hobson
If you missed out on our very first open wardrobe now is your chance to try on costumes and explore our props and puppets from past productions. Then bring them to life in your very own performance.
- The children will first try on costumes and explore puppets and props from previous Polka shows.
- The children will then break into groups to create their play in a day
- Sophie will help the groups explore and discover ways to perform as an ensemble
- Sophie will teach the groups about stage techniques to get the best from a performance
- The groups will perform their plays and have fun!
This is a guide to the day's events and may be subject to change.
- To bring a packed lunch
- To wear appropriate clothing
- After you have booked, please fill in and return the Emergency Contact Form. Your child will not be accepted onto a class without this information having been given in advance.
Annex, Polka Theatre
Wed 3 Apr, 10.30am - 3.30pm, 7 - 11 years
A Polka Theatre Creative Learning Project