Part-time, 3 days per week
£12,230 per annum (£20,384 pro rata), Fixed Term Contract
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated individual to join our thriving creative learning department and co-ordinate our programme of participatory events and activities. The successful candidate will have excellent administrative and organisational skills, a passion for working in the creative arts and experience of working practically with children and young people.
Click to download an Application Pack with the Job Description and and Person Specification
Click to download the Application Form
Click to Download the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
To apply: complete the Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form and return to email@example.com or by post to: Applications, Polka Theatre, 240 The Broadway, Wimbledon SW19 1SB
Closing date for applications: Thursday 3 December at 5pm
- To be a creative member of Polka Theatre’s dynamic Creative Learning Department and to co-ordinate and administer our rich programme of participatory events. This includes administering and co-ordinating Polka’s Take Part participatory programme for 3-14 year olds.
- To ensure that our programmes are inclusive and to administer our Scholarship scheme.
- To develop and facilitate our Young Voices Panel projects ensuring children’s views are always represented within our artistic programme and communicated throughout the company.
- To work closely with the Head of Creative Learning to ensure that the participatory programme is engaging, dynamic and relevant.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience of working within arts administration and or appropriate experience co-ordinating creative projects or programmes.
- Experience of facilitating workshops and working directly with children and young people.
- A passion for the arts and, in particular, work with children, early years and families.
Polka Theatre is an equal opportunities employer
Registered charity: 256979